THE WATER MILL (SLEEPS 4)
Amazing ex Water Mill, Grade II listed, converted into a luxury holiday barn and opened in 2011. Situated in an area
of outstanding natural beauty. Furnished and equipped in a contemporary style whilst still retaining lots of
character and charm. It also has it's own private and safe garden.
3.5 miles from the old fishing port and beautiful sandy beaches of Looe. Free WI FI
- Own filtered water supply
- Goose down duvets and pillows (hypo allergenic available also if requested.)
- White Egyptian cotton bedding
- Wood burner with initial supply of logs
- Solid wood furniture throughout.
Accommodation is arranged over 2 floors.LIVING AREA
- Beautiful stone wall to vaulted ceiling.
- Door leading to garden.
- Lounge suite, table and chairs.
- Flat screen 38" digital TV and DVD player.
- Wood burner
- Large archway leading to
- Fully fitted kitchen with Integral fridge/freezer, ceramic
hob/ grill/2 ovens, dishwasher, sink unit, microwave and toaster.
- Breakfast bar and 4 stools.
UTILITY ROOM: Washing Machine and sink unit.
BEDROOM 1: Extra long single beds which will zip and link to form a huge
queen size double bed. Solid wood furniture and woolen rugs.
Extra long single beds which will zip and link to form a huge queen size double
bed. Solid wood furniture and woolen rugs.
BATHROOM: Very large shower
cubicle with power shower, WC, hand basin and heated towel rail.
Private and enclosed pretty sunny garden, with patio furniture and a fenced
in pond at the end of the garden.
Stair gates fitted and board games provided
and bed guard, if required.
charges-2 nights min.
£155 per night-2 bedroom use.
per night-1 bedroom use.
Short break (3 night +) available on request
|E & O E