SAND PIPERS COTTAGE EAST LOOE (SLEEPS 4)
This 150 year old cottage is ideally situated in the heart of East Looe.
It is arranged over 3 floors, set in a quiet traffic free lane and only metres from Looe's sandy beach, picturesque
working fishing harbour and bustling promenade, with all the towns facilities on your doorstep.
Sand Pipers has been extensively refurbished whilst keeping it’s character, and is a charming ex fisherman’s cottage.
The accommodation is arranged over 3 floors.
- The kitchen/diner is on the ground floor. Fully equipped with electric hob, eye level oven, microwave, fridge etc.
- It has a drop leaf table and 4 chairs with TV.
- The lounge is located on the first floor. This has two sofas and digital 22” flat screen tv / dvd etc.
- The bathroom is on this level and has a shower, toilet and basin.
- 1 double bedroom with TV/DVD. and 1 twin bunk bed room are on the top floor.
- Central heating and electricity are included. Linen and towels are provided.
- No smoking. No pets.
- No parking - however 3 car parks in the vicinity. You can pull up nearby to unload.
|E & O E