Peewit Bungalow (sleeps 3) + 1 dog allowed
Peewit Bungalow (sleeps 3) + 1 dog allowed (£20 surcharge) . Free WI FI
Peewit is a charming detached south facing bungalow in the village of St Keyne, close to the well known fishing ports of Looe, Polperro & Fowey. A great location for touring the wonderful south coast of Cornwall which is dotted with numerous tiny villages and superb beaches, making this property a good base for a Cornish holiday at any time of year.
The pretty garden, accessible through the French doors in the sitting room or from a separate gated entrance, is an ideal spot in which to relax in the peace and quiet of the area and sit in the sun, which can be enjoyed throughout the day. The ancient market town of Liskeard is only two miles away and offers a selection of pubs, cafes, restaurants and individual shops, some retaining their attractive Victorian fronts and interiors, as well as major supermarkets, so all your needs will be met.
Bus stop 2 mins walk, to go,by bus, to Liskeard,(5 mins) Looe(20 mins) and Polperro(30mins). Train station nearby too.Leave the car and explore.
- Parking outside. Free WIFI.
- 2 well furnished bedrooms, one with king size bed and the other with a single bed.
- Bathroom is between the bedrooms, with shower, WC and basin.
- Fully equipped kitchen with dishwasher, fridge/freezer, washing machine, microwave etc.
- Lounge/ diner overlooking the garden and the countryside. French doors opening to the enclosed garden. Patio furniture provided.
- 2 x 2 seater sofas and table with 4 chairs
- TV, DVD's books, games and tourist information provided.
- Bed linen, towels, heating all included.
- Welcome tea tray with fresh milk on arrival.
- One well-behaved dog welcome. No smoking.
- Shop/PO and pub/restaurant (The Plough) 2 miles away in Duloe.
|E & O E